Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stupid thing for Allison.....

This is all my beautiful wifes fault. So to stem the angry tide, becuase I have neglected to do this when she "tagged" me, I will do it. Note for all furture "taggers" I will not entertain any future taggings....
A- Attached or single: Attached and loving it.
B- Best Friend: Allison, sorry Bun and whoever else would like to be my bff.
C-Cake or Pie: I really dig yellow cake with Allisons homeade chocolate frosting but a good coconut cream pie I can't refuse either. I will take both!
D-Day: That up in the air. Saturdays just cause
E- Essential Item: Used to be Pepsi, quit for a couple months now trying to become as Snow says, a social drinker.
F- Favorite Color: I would have to say Redskins red
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither I would rather, never mind.
H-Home town: Ferron, Utah baby!!!!
I- Indulgences: Breakfast at any hole in the wall cafe
J- January or July?: Aren't all awesome people born in January, oh wait I mean January because that is when I married my sweetheart.
K-Kids: Four under five.-- Trandon 5, Saylor 4, Reagan 2 3/4, Quaiden 1. Wouldn't trade them for nothing, on most days...
L-Life is incomplete without: Taking time to just look around, slowdown and enjoy Family, Friends, the mountians, the smell of a freshly opened can of pepsi, and the smell of bacon eggs and coffee in a hole in the wall cafe.
M- Marriage Date: January 4th 2002- I had to upstage the Olympics in SLC
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: A good crsip fresh off the tree Jonathan apple
P- Phobias or Fears: Falling, driving off a steep enbankment, spiders.
Q- Quote:There are too many too chose from so I go with one that everyone pretty much hates that I ususally like to use in arguments...everything is 50/50 it is either gonna happen or it isn't so get over it.
R- Reason To Smile: Life isn't bad when you have a loving wife, kids to laugh at and with. Create your own weather.
S- Season: I think I have to go with Fall. Smells, hunts, crispness of the air, crisp Jonathan apples...
T- Tag Three: Not playing that
U- Unknown fact about me: I love the smell of coffee
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Bring on a great big juicy steak, lots of bacon, a good bbq chicken thigh and a rack of ribs...that isn't oppression is it?
W- Worst Habit: Pushing buttons when I know I should back off
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither keep me out of the hospital
Y-Your favorite food: Steak and shrimp or a good bacon/eggs/hashbrowns/toast breakfast
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

1 comment:

The Dutton's said...

Yes, anyone born in January is awesome! HeHeHe!