Monday, September 29, 2008

Again....its about freaking time!!!!!

Sorry,
After that last post thime just flew by and we were so busy I didn't even have time to think. But here we are now and I have a free second. So this post won't blow anyone away with knowledge or humor, more of a notification that yes, I am still here, I am still in the blogging sphere, and I will be back at you soon with something worth while. Just a quick note....HOW ABOUT THOSE SKINS!!!!!! One little tid bit, thanks to Roon, I am now Mayor Pro Tempe of Ferron until October 23 when we appoint a new mayor. This politics thing is freaking crazy!!!! Anyhow, I am alive, I am still blogging and I will give you smoething with more meat to chew on later....until then

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

what, Mayor? What??! Your sister never tells me anything about this stuff! Glad to know you are still out there and might come back to blogging again soon. Sounds like you are crazy busy-take care.
-Mandi