Monday, March 16, 2009

March #1,,,,

Well here we are halfway through march and I am on the first post. I had to recover, we again went up north and spent over 500 dollars. Crap oh mighty man, when does it ever end???? Anyhow, spring is here, at least until easter, and the weather is nice. Hoping to get started on all my outside projects soon. Would like to plant some cripps pink apple trees, if anyone knows exactly where or if I can find them let me know. I might even post some pictures, but I let my beautifully hot wife do that stuff. I just mainly get on here to rant and complain. Speaking of, last weekend was spent painting. I hate painting, and I still have more paitning to come. I kept asking Allison whos idea it was to wait until winter was over to start painting projects...??? Don't look now, papa Obama is leading to the light!!! hold your breathe. I gained 300 in my 401k in a week. Too bad it will all disappear in a freaking day.....

1 comment:

allisonj_2004 said...

Why don't you tell every one what we spent it on. A new lawn mower and a bed for Trandon. No just crap. And a litle food storage. Don't want you to starve or my children.