Monday, April 14, 2008

Reunited with and old friend.....

So I have to say that I was reunited with an old friend this weekend. We used to hang out all the time, seemed everytime I ate he was around. For the past 3 years I have missed him, and finally on Sunday, we bbq'd some burgers and I thought I am gonna invite an old friend and boy did I miss him. I forgot how good Red Beans and Rice really is, simple to make, somewhat healthy and mighty tasty. It's good to have old friends come back around...interested well here you go http://shop.zatarains.com/zatarains®-red-beans-rice-p-882.html or you could simply go to the local grocery store and pickup some for tonight, you won't be disappointed I promise...

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

so i was having a blonde moment trying to figure out who the friend you invited over for dinner was.....duh! so...yes...i still have blonde moments. tell allison to update her site, i keep checking it.... take care